Monday, November 26, 2012

Catholic Bible E-Study Acts 4: 23 – 37 Games and Puzzles


by M. J. Joachim

This is the games and puzzles section for:  Catholic Bible E-Study Acts 4: 23 – 37
 
Trying to format it within the original post was more or less driving me nuts, so I decided to create a separate post, to eliminate stress and encourage a much happier outcome.

Simply solve the picture puzzles to come up with phrases from the Bible passage using all three words. The link above opens a new window, in hopes to make it easier on you.

The pictures are scrambled and in no particular order.

Have fun!




##########







##########



##########


##########



I’ll post the answers to these picture puzzles in my next post.

Until next time, I wish you every good thing J

M. J.

©2012 All Rights Reserved
Photo Credits: Wikipedia Commons, Public Domain and Creative Commons Attribution