Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Big 10 Countdown – #10


by M. J. Joachim

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s House, Spouse, Servant, Ox, Donkey or Anything of Your Neighbor’s.

As if I don’t have enough closets and cupboards to clean and organize in my own house. As for my neighbor’s spouse, I wouldn’t trade mine for the entire world. Marriage is for better or worse. Remember? (Personally, I think mine falls in the better category.) Ox or donkey, I have none, and to be quite honest, my dog rules, and he’s smarter & quieter too. As for the rest, I think I’ve been blessed. Frankly, I’m not so sure why they like and own some of the things they do.


And the good news is, they probably feel the same way about me.

Thank you for visiting Being Catholic.

M. J.

Photo credit:  Dreamstime, ID: 17443420
©2013 All Rights Reserved