Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

by M. J. Joachim

Sisters have a way of giving you just what you need. I’m so glad God made sisters, and I’m more than a little thrilled our sisterly love goes way beyond the boundaries of bloodlines.

Thanks to my blogging sister Tina for sharing the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award with me yesterday. I definitely need my sisters these days, what with my mom being so sick and all.

Brief update on that – she still needs all the prayers we can give her. She’s still in ICU. It’s going to be a long, tough road for her. Thank you for being part of the prayer chain storming the gates of heaven on her behalf.

I’m sharing this award with 5 blogging sisters; I’m the 5th of 5 sisters in my own family, thus a list of 5 here. This is by no means an exhaustive list – these fine ladies are merely representatives of all the wonderful blogging sisters I have in Blog Land. Let the ripple begin, as they share the love with other sisters in Blog Land and spread the joy throughout our amazing community.






Thank you for visiting Being Catholic.

Best to all,

M. J.


©2013 All Rights Reserved