Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekly Bible Verse Reflection Blog Party Announcement

By M. J. Joachim

Hello kind followers. Today I’d like to introduce you to a new weekly feature for this blog. It is a Sunday, Weekly Bible Verse Reflection Blog Hop, where I post a Bible verse and participants submit a reflection for it. 

Each week, I will post a verse to be reflected on, in the following week’s blog hop. 

You sign up on the linky provided. Then, the following Sunday, you share your reflection to the verse provided. I encourage you to get creative with your posts. Photo journalism, poetry, thorough research, arts & crafts, family gatherings – just about anything you can think of can be used as your reflection, provided you show how it links to the verse in some way shape or form.

We all spend time visiting and commenting on each blog participating, through the week. Those linking up and not participating on a regular basis will be removed from the list.

Please mention and link to me and my blog in your posts, since I am the host. It would also be much appreciated if you would follow my blog, though it’s not mandatory since we’ll be following each other in our weekly Bible Verse Reflection Blog Party anyway.

The verse to be reflected on next Sunday (January 12, 2014) is:

Saul replied to Samuel: “I have sinned, for I have disobeyed the command of the Lord and your instructions. In my fear of the people, I did what they said. (1 Samuel, Chapter 15, Verse 24)

Please feel free to invite more people to this party as you are able, so we have lots of interesting and thoughtful posts to visit. Thank you. I’m looking forward to visiting your reflections for the above verse next week.

M. J.


©2014 All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit: David Ball, A Bible from 1859, GNU Free Documentation License (Please note: If you use the above photo with your post, proper credit as listed must be included with your post.)